a guest Aug 13th, 2017 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- function ChairFunc()
- test = 0
- local x = math.random(1,256) //Generates the X variable
- local y = math.random(1,256) //Generates the Y variable
- local z = math.random(1.256) //Generates the Z variable
- local chairposition = Vector( x, y, z ) //Should generate a vector based on the random variables
- //Chair Entity Spawning can go here
- test = test+1
- repeat //This repeat function is just for a test to repeat this function to make sure it selects random numbers every time.
- until test = 5
RAW Paste Data