XpCustomize.cmd (my PXE mod)
tolikpunkoff Feb 2nd, 2019 102 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- REM You can edit this file to customize Mini Xp. Remove REM from the line to make it functional.
- @echo off&IF %1i==i start notepad.exe XpCustomize.cmd&exit
- REM CHANGE KEYBOARD LAYOUT
- REM You can edit HBCD\Boot\Keyboard.bat file to make changes
- REM RAM DISK SIZE
- REM imdisk.exe -D -m B:&imdisk -a -t vm -m B: -s 200M -p "/fs:NTFS /q /y /v:RamDrive /c"&md %temp%
- REM DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- REM nircmd setdisplay 1024 768 32
- REM SHORTCUT
- REM nircmd shortcut "%HBCD%\HBCD\HBCDMenu.exe" "~$folder.desktop$" "HBCD Menu"
- REM WALLPAPER
- REM copy your file as HBCD\XP\Wallpaper.bmp
- REM DRIVERS (Ethernet/Wireless only)
- REM Create a new folder HBCD\XP\Drivers and place your your driver files in that folder. It will search "Drivers" (including subfolders) and added automatically.
- REM NETWORK SUPPORT
- REM start /min /wait cmd /c Wireless
- start PENetwork
- REM AUTO LAUNCH
- CD ..\Programs
- CALL AutoMountDrives.cmd
- REM CALL DriveImageXML.cmd
- REM Add network share with programms
- CD \HBCD\XP
- sleep 30
- Echo Add Files Share...
- NET USE W: \\10.10.0.120\hbcdshare
- sleep 10
RAW Paste Data