NSMBW Cannonless: Goombaless Manip
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Goombaless Manip
- The overworld Goomba in World 1 has long been an RNG run killer in Cannonless attempts.
- It isn't anymore.
- Step 1: Load your pre-made 1-1 file.
- Step 2: Press A to go to map scroll view.
- Step 3: Scroll over to the Goomba and check where he is. (It's random which space on the square he starts on, determined when you load the file.)
- Step 4a: If the Goomba isn't in the top-left space, reset and reload the file.
- Step 4b: If the Goomba is in the top-left space, start the run.
- Step 5: Enjoy never resetting over Goomba RNG again :)
- LIST OF PATTERNS:
- Top Left (Start) - Top Right - Bottom Right - Bottom Left - Top Left - Top Right 100% GOOMBALESS
- Bottom Left (Start) - Top Left - Top Right - Bottom Right - Bottom Left - Top Left RNG GOOMBALESS
- Top Right (Start) - Bottom Right - Bottom Left - Top Left - Top Right - Bottom Right RNG GOOMBALESS
- Bottom Right (Start) - Bottom Left - Top Left - Top Right - Bottom Right - Bottom Left NO GOOMBALESS
- The Goomba always moves one space clockwise after each time you either clear a level or die. You always clear 5 stages prior to reaching his domain (Star House doesn't make the Goomba move). By simple math, the Goomba will end up one space clockwise from where he started.
- The entire NSMBW community is collectively dumb for having neglected to test this.
RAW Paste Data Copied