- LG-Fly Instructions
- Rival Name should already be set up with the correct setup.
- Make sure you have the following items in this order:
- - 8 8
- - Master Balls
- - 4848
- - 9F
- Setup the Glitch City, then follow the basic instructions:
- === Basic LG-Fly instructions ===
- 1. Use 8 8 to start a battle. (Note: if you run away from the battle, the game will freeze)
- 2. Open the item menu and use 9F
- 3. The start menu will pop up. Open the item menu again (Do not press B) and scroll down to the Rival Name section.
- 4. Toss the desired amount of TM26s to get the index of the Pokémon needed.
- 5. Press B to exit the item menu, and flash the Trainer Card (Use it then exit out)
- 6. Re-open the item menu and scroll up until you see 9F.
- 7. Make sure that 4848 is the topmost menu item, and that you haven't scrolled too far so that 4848 was no longer the topmost menu item. If that has happened, scroll down so that 4848 is the topmost menu item, and then back out and re-open the item menu.
- 8. Use 9F.
- 9. "Flash" the 4848 item. (Attempt to use the 4848 item so that the USE/TOSS dialog comes up, but then press B to back out)
- 10. Throw a Master Ball at the newly mutated Pokémon.
- 11. Use 8 8 to generate another battle. The Pokémon generated here are actually Dittos in disguise (catching them will turn them into a Ditto), and are known as Dittoized Pokémon.
- 12. Run away from the Dittoized Pokémon, then repeat step 1.
- === 4848 Pokémon ===
- 1. Before using 8 8 at the beginning of each LG-Fly Pokémon, flash the 4848 item.
- 2. Use 8 8 to generate a battle.
- 3. Catch the Pokémon that appears.
- === Tauros (Special) ===
- 1. Follow the Basic instructions up to right before #4.
- 2. Flash Trainer Card, then flash 4848.
- 3. Throw a Master Ball, then use 8 8 to generate another encounter.
- 4. Run away from the Dittoized Pokémon.
LG-Fly basic written tutorial.
luckytyphlosion Apr 27th, 2015 (edited) 237 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data