- Obligation (giri) and true (honmei) chocolate -
- Chocolate given by women on Valentine's Day (in Japan) falls under these two categories.
- Giri chocolates are just an obligation, similar to giving thanks to male acquaintances, while honmei (usually better in quality and such) chocolates are given to men they have romantic interest in.
- Valentine's Day / White Day in Japan -
- The custom is for women to give chocolates to men on Valentine's Day (14th Feb), with the men returning gifts of higher value on White Day (14th Mar).
- Discarded rough -
- It's similar to volume 7 of the Kagaku manga.
- "Destroy-that-illusion" -
- Originally "sogebu".
- SOno (that)
- GEnsou wo (illusion)
- BUchikorosu (destroy)
Tap Feb 13th, 2013 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data