a guest Sep 6th, 2018 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # local configuration options
- # Note: modify at your own risk! If you do/use anything in this
- # script that is not part of a stable API (relying on files to be in
- # specific places, specific tools, specific output, etc) there is a
- # possibility you will end up with a broken system after patching or
- # upgrading. Changes are not supported unless under direction of
- # VMware support.
- # Note: This script will not be run when UEFI secure boot is enabled.
- cat > /sbin/storcli << '__EOF'
- cd /opt/lsi/storcli
- ./storcli "$@"
- chmod +x /sbin/storcli
- /bin/kill $(cat /var/run/crond.pid)
- /bin/echo '#VERTICALBACKUP' >> /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
- /bin/echo '45 22 * * * /vmfs/volumes/59b6857d-ebfb160a-9d0e-08606e44d533/verticalbackup/vertical backup --email --subject "[Success] VM Backup (HOSTNAME)" --failure-subject "[Failed] VM Backup (HOSTNAME)" > /dev/null' >> /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
- /usr/lib/vmware/busybox/bin/busybox crond
RAW Paste Data