a guest Dec 14th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are Coomer, a wizard living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a staff and
- a spellbook. You finish your long journey and finally arrive at the ruin you've
- been looking for. You look around and see
- The Ruins
- A large stone door stands before you. It is locked with an ornate lock made from
- the bones of dragons. The lock has several symbols carved into it. You can't
- read them all, but you know that they mean something like "dragon" or "fire".
- You feel a little nervous as you approach the door.
- > You open.
- You step forward to the door and try to pick the lock. It takes some effort,
- but eventually you manage to pry the door open. Inside you find yourself in
- a room filled with rubble and broken furniture. A few skeletons lie on the floor
- nearby. There is no light here, only a dim glow coming from candles scattered
- about the floor.
- > You cast a spell to detect evil.
- You raise your hand and begin casting a spell. Nothing happens. You continue
- to search the ruins, but nothing seems out of place. You turn back to the door
- and attempt to unlock it again. This time, however, you hear a voice behind
- > You turn around.
- You turn around and see a man dressed in black armor standing behind you. He
- wears a black cape over his armor and carries a scythe-like weapon. His eyes
- seem to be glowing red.
- > You say "So... You're a vampire, it seems...!".
- You say this in a tone that sounds almost scared. The Vampire doesn't respond;
- he just continues to stare at you.
- > You cast a protection spell over yourself.
- You quickly cast a protective spell over yourself. The Vampire does not react
- to this either.
- > You walk past the Vampire.
- You walk past the Vampire and head towards the exit of the ruins. As you do so,
- you notice that the Vampire's scythe has been replaced with a long, curved dagger.
- You don't even get a chance to turn around when you feel a sharp pain in your
- side. You fall backwards onto the ground. You scream for help, but there is
- none. You die instantly
RAW Paste Data