- "The crest. Is the Emiya crest still present, Caster?" Desperate to change the topic, you decide to ask something else, if the Einzbern were trying to create bootleg variants of time alter, then their next generation of homunculi will be tremendously deadly. The idea of somebody like Sella, already beyond the limits of a normal human and capable of being able to fight a Servant defensively in a battle of strength being able to increase her speed and thought speed by a factor of four is terrifying. At that level she'd actually be able to defeat a Servant! A single homunculi!
- "There is a magic crest... but it's clearly only part of a greater whole, and even then, it seems to have been tampered with as well." You grit your teeth. Whatever the hell Acht is planning, you aren't going to let him get away with this. The idea of an army of homunculi with that level of strength would be truly devastating! One more thing to resolve after the war is over, you suppose. If Acht really has started to attempt to create an unstoppable army of homunculi, then you might have a chance of usurping control over it thanks to Illya! Still, there's being a sore loser about the grail wars and then there's trying to form an army to secure victory for the next grail war. Though if he truly is trying to replicate Time Alter on an individual scale for his homunculi, then he's almost certainly not managed to get it working yet. All the while Illya has been kept none the wiser too. Despicable.
- Anonymous (ID: icjD90+N) 03/09/21(Tue)21:11:45 No.4688338
- He could i just checked shinji's status page and the section under truth healing says >This allows him to repair damaged magic circuits and magical crests
- Anonymous (ID: ZbhXNtJW) 03/09/21(Tue)21:13:06 No.4688340
- Huh, we need to tell Waver when we see him.
- WhatIsAQM !!qOrOtaZtpH5 (ID: 0OZDLAY0) 03/09/21(Tue)21:33:57 No.4688357
- Going to the Clock Tower and fixing a magic crest like that is an excellent way to get yourself Sealing Designated on the spot.
- Anonymous (ID: ZbhXNtJW) 03/09/21(Tue)21:43:31 No.4688376
- Why go there? I imagine Reines wouldn't object to coming to Japan and keeping a secret for a while. Avoiding conflict with the Clocktower long-term would be very difficult anyway. And why Sealing on the spot, didn't the Arda inheritance promise to do just that?
- WhatIsAQM !!qOrOtaZtpH5 (ID: 0OZDLAY0) 03/09/21(Tue)21:49:20 No.4688388
- There's a lot of awkward questions that Waver and Reines would be facing if they did that.
- Anonymous (ID: ZbhXNtJW) 03/09/21(Tue)21:54:15 No.4688398
- >There's a lot of awkward questions that Waver and Reines would be facing if they did that.
- Couldn't they just hide the fixed Crest for some time? It's not like they have to tell everyone immediately.
- WhatIsAQM !!qOrOtaZtpH5 (ID: 0OZDLAY0) 03/09/21(Tue)22:02:03 No.4688408
- >Couldn't they just hide the fixed Crest for some time? It's not like they have to tell everyone immediately.
- They couldn't hide it forever and questions would eventually arise. The El-Melloi would get in an incredible amount of hot water if they knew the location of a guy who could fix an unfixable magic crest and didn't divulge it.
- Up until the war, you were kind of trying to keep a relatively low profile with stuff like that just in case.
- Part 20
RAW Paste Data Copied