- Hindi Faster
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A lone man, recently released from prison, seeks out the people from his past who he believes betrayed him. While he forces each to atone for their sins, he must also face what meting out vengeance will do to his immortal soul. Meanwhile, he's not the only one looking to settle old scores. Hired by the man responsible for the events which lead him to prison, an eccentric contract killer follows his every move. Scenes of them crossing paths, sometimes violently, are interspersed with the assassin's self-realizations of how to deal with struggles within his own life. As if old enemies & hired guns aren't enough, a young female detective begrudgingly works alongside a veteran investigator looking to simply survive his last two weeks on the force before retirement, as they seek out the brazen ex-con who has been blazing a path of gasoline-powered destruction in his vintage Chevelle.
- An ex-con gets on a series of apparently unrelated killings. He gets tracked by a veteran cop with secrets of his own and an egocentric hit man.
- Love the Rock Dwayne Johnson) when he plays in movies like this. It is fast and furious, and made even better with his 70-71 Chevelle. I had a 67 Chevelle SS 396 that looked just like it, so I was vested in the flick.'<br/><br/>But, it's not just The Rock that makes this worth watching.<br/><br/>There is also Dexter's sister, Jennifer Carpenter; Maggie Grace from Taken; Moon Bloodgood from Terminator Salvation; Carla Gugino from Sin City; and Billy Bob Thorton.<br/><br/>It was a fascinating flick and the twists and turns made it all the lore interesting. Just the thing for Saturday night with a bowl of popcorn.
- I like very much action movies. All day long I use every usable cell of my brain, and when evening comes all I want is to watch a good action flick. I have my limits, though. There should be SOMETHING in it, even if very little. Give me Total Recall- i'm the happiest man on land. Transporter (1, 2, 3) - you made my day. You got the idea. Give me the Marine- I'll go after few minutes to do something less painful- cutting my fingers for example. So when I saw Faster, I came with very low expectations. The Rock was, well, bearable. Not high class but bearable. Walking Tall? fine. No cell in my brain need to come back from vacation. So when I bumped into this one, I planned to spend another evening with no brain damage on the one hand, and no labor to my tired cells, on the other hand. But hey- it was pretty good! packed with action, good actors, Dwayne Johnson, whose spectrum of emotion expression spread all over the range from 1 to 2 did his job... well, properly. So yes, it was fun to watch. The script will not send its author to LA in March, but it was... well, reasonable, for this type of flick. The supporting actors did pretty good job, giving this B movie flick an aura of something a bit better. In short, if you look spending 1 hour and 40 minutes of your life not saving humanity, watching this one is not bad alternative.
- Dwayne Johnson leaves his lovable self behind in the violent but bland Faster.
RAW Paste Data