a guest Oct 12th, 2017 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CT Side
- CT Pistol:
- 1B-1Mid-3A Setup: But 2 People on A immediately push fast palace to take control of A palace & shut down the A execute if needed. Mean while if they have fast control of A apps they will let the 3rd guy from A & mid guy rotate to B to stack 3B & 2 Palace A.
- Weak spots:
- - A executes late round when their utility is gone
- - Window boost when you take control of other areas of the map.
- - Ladder room because they like to play passive.
- - Splitting A site from connector & palace & A ramp.
- T side
- T pistol:
- - Strat 1: A execute (4 Ramp, 1 Palace): Smoke CT, Smoke connector, deep flashes on site & molotov kept for afterplant. They will plant for A ramp/connector & take control of jungle area obviously.
- - Strat 2: B execute (5 B apps push): 5 people pushing B apps, smoke in short from apps to cut off vision from rotates, deep & close flashes on B site. & Molotov kept again to deny defuse
- - A execute
- - Top mid multiple deagles peaking
- - Spreading out for picks across the map
- - Deny vision on mid, take mid control one round, some rounds just fake it that they are taking control by good utility usage
- - Underpass/Top mid lurker on an A execute.
- - only 1 palace or A ramp on their default, so one area is left open for some time
RAW Paste Data