Nuke - Moth Wedding
- >Today's the day.
- >The day that two moth-ponies will be joined in holy matrimony.
- >It is positively exciting.
- >These two have been head over heels for each other for who-knows-how-long.
- >It's honestly about time they tied the knot.
- >You sit on a stool in the Dust Valley bar.
- >It's the only decent gathering place in the entire town.
- >It's also where nearly every moth frequents when they aren't busy.
- >You guess it makes sense to hold the service here.
- >Pepper Dust stands beside Moon Dust near an altar.
- >Virgo grumbles as he holds a small book and lightbulb.
- >He's kinda cute dressed up in his ceremonial garb.
- >Pepper Dust looks incredibly nervous.
- >He's sweating bullets.
- >You giggle softly, but hush yourself as the doors to the back rooms open.
- >Out trots Flower Tart, who tosses a bunch of flowers around.
- >Behind her, Actias.
- >She looks absolutely gorgeous in her dress.
- >You wonder who made it.
- >She approaches the altar, and Pepper Dust.
- >Dandelion follows her, a small pillow with a necklace sitting on it.
- >The same one Pepper Dust picked out just for Actias.
- >It has a little lunar moth pendant on it.
- >You smile softly as Virgo begins the rites.
- >They go quickly.
- >The newly weds kiss.
- >And instead of the traditional throwing of the bouquet, as every other race of ponies does.
- >Actias tears her dress off and throws it into a crowd of moth-mares.
- >One lucky mare catches it, and as is custom, begins to eat it.
- >The newly weds hurry out of the bar to spend an hour or two with each other, before coming back for the party.
- >There is always a party.
- >You love being a moth-pony.
RAW Paste Data Copied