Plans for upcoming streams
dannyb21892 Oct 25th, 2017 (edited) 108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Here's my game plan. I've reached my goal of top 10 in the following categories:
- Bug Limit
- No Wrong Warp
- No RBA/Wrong Warp
- Glitchless 100%
- I've been running MST for a better time than I have, but it's taking its toll as that category tends to do, so I'm gonna leave it behind for now. Next I'm going to finish a run of the new glitchless category and do a run of both All Medallions and Reverse Dungeon Order to grab top 10 in those. Once that's done, it's time to make the console switch.
- I had top 10 in No IM/WW on VC but I got bopped to 11th so I'm going to learn the N64 route which is 40 seconds faster (and cooler imo).
- The new crazy All Dungeons route is gonna come next, along with ganonless and finally 100%.
- I feel like I have improved a ton in the last year so I'm extremely excited to get back to hundo and see what I can do. I had a 4:36 in it last year which was 8th place at the time. Now it's 17th! Route changes aside, a bunch of people have stepped up their game, so I have to do the same.
- For the past few months since I stopped running glitchless I've lost about 40% of my subs and about 60% of my average viewership. I guess I understand that, I built those numbers basically entirely on glitchless streams. I can't run that forever though and while I hoped the numbers would carry over as I branched out into new things, I have to branch out regardless. Hopefully you guys will still enjoy watching :)
RAW Paste Data