a guest Aug 17th, 2019 116 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Salvo Sources
- Naval Firepower, Battleship Guns and Gunnery in the Dreadnought Era, Barnsley, 2008. by Norman Friedman
- The Art of War in the Western World - By Archer Jones
- United States Marine Corps - The Basic School - Warrant Officer Basic Course Materials by Jeffrey Frank Jones
- Battle Of Brooklyn 1776 - By John J. Gallagher
- Barnes, James. Naval Actions of the War of 1812. Harper & Brothers , 1896.
- Hughes, Wayne P. “Naval Tactics And Their Influence on Strategy.” Naval War College Review, vol. 39, no. 1, 1986, pp. 2–17. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/44636482.
- Marsden, Peter. Sealed by Time. the Loss and Recovery of the Mary Rose: The Archaeology of the Mary Rose. HM Naval Base Portsmouth, 2003.
- The Safeguard of the Sea: a Naval History of Great Britain: 660-1649. Norton, 1998. by N. A. M. Rodger
- Naval Ordnance and Gunnery, Volume 2 - U.S. Government Printing Office, 1955
- A Battleship Firing Broadside Salvos: The Most Fearsome Artillery Strike in History.” Bright Hub Engineering, 12 Nov. 2018, www.brighthubengineering.com/marine-history/123635-the-ultimate-punch-battleship-armaments/.
RAW Paste Data