WoT A PASTEBIN
a guest Dec 16th, 2018 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. Ideally, rotate between each kit for the group stages but in case of clash Kit 2 > Kit 3.
- 2. Select Preset 2 for Games 1 and 3, Preset 3 for Game 2.
- 3. Do not do pre-game subs unless a suspension is in place, in which case sub by condition.
- 4a. Preset 2 Sliders:
- >Counter, Short, Centre, Flexible, 4
- >Frontline, Middle, Aggressive, 7, 5
- 4b. Preset 3 Sliders:
- >Possession, Long, Wide, 7
- >Frontline, Middle, Aggressive, 5, 2
- 5. Turn on auto-mentalities and auto-offside trap if that's ok
- If 2nd goal conceded, and 0 shots on target for /WoT/ - switch to Preset 1.
- If half time and < 2 shots on target for /WoT/ - switch to Preset 2/3 (2 if starting on 3, vice versa).
- Turn on Centring Targets if no goals for /WoT/.
- Substitutions at approximately 70 minutes, sub non-medals by condition.
- If losing at subs time, take a voluntary time out:
- >Turn off auto-mentalities
- >Go +1 if losing by <=2, otherwise +2
- >Turn on double memen
- >If on Preset 2, turn on Wing Rotation, otherwise Hug the Touchline
- If own goal, sub defender/GK responsible (if possible) and play other team's goalhorn.
- ===REALLY DED/RED CARD===
- Hope for substitutions, otherwise move the injured player to the top-right/bottom-left corner of the map.
- If a CB, rearrange the 2 remaining CBs such that the injured CB is the missing middle one. Turn compactness to 6.
- If a mid-fielder, narrow the gap between the missing MF, e.g. move a DMF to the centre.
- If a striker, push the remaining two to the edge of the box, horizontally in line.
- Same as in above sans substitutions.
- Just have fun and score goals.
- Thank you, streamer.
RAW Paste Data