WWI as a bug report
Tekrin Jun 16th, 2019 101 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- World War I as a bug report.
- By Tekrin
- Germany.exe, Austria.exe, Italy.exe are utilizing various resources of WorldOS's EuropeRAM.
- Serbia.exe accidentally uses a memory pointer to Austria.exe's Archduke.
- Austria.exe sends a string of error messages directly to Serbia.exe
- Germany.exe creates a dump of these error messages to confirm Austria.exe was violated.
- Britain.exe acts like Windows Error Reporting: well-meaning but totally useless.
- Serbia.exe cannot handle the errors Austria.exe has flooded in. Serbia.exe offers extra memory allocation to Austria.exe to avoid such a mix-up again.
- Russia.exe launches.
- Serbia.exe is compatible with Russia.exe
- Austria.exe has issues with Serbia.exe when Russia.exe is running
- Russia.exe says Serbia.exe is a child process and that Austria.exe should check its permissions.
- Austria.exe wonders what processes will assist Russia.exe in defending child process Serbia.exe
- Germany.exe throws a BACK_THE_FUCK_UP_EXCEPTION at Britain.exe because France.exe is no longer idle.
- Britain.exe reminds Germany.exe that Britain.exe and France.exe have permissions independent of any processes performed by Germany.exe
- Germany.exe starts using abnormal amounts of CPU.
- Britain.exe and France.exe ask whether Germany.exe is going to make Belgium.exe a dependency.
- Turkey.exe and Germany.exe each use exactly 0.1% more processing power than they were before.
- Turkey goes idle.
- Germany throttles CPU usage, invokes admin privileges improperly, and terminates Belgium.exe
- France.exe and Britain.exe each claim some extra memory space and end some of Germany.exe's subroutines
- Austria.exe partially corrupts Russia.exe's military.dll while Germany.exe loads in libFlamethrower and a multithreading library.
- Russia.exe attempts to access Germany.exe's heap and gets a null pointer exception which almost cascades into a nasty segementation fault.
- Japan.exe is running on a virtual machine and displays a British Flag.
- Italy.exe surprises Austria.exe with a CPU-sucking libStalePasta.dll
- Australia.exe gets called by Britain.exe for the sole purpose of trolling turkey.
- Australia.exe's end-user gets swatted.
- France.exe stops responding then miraculously recovers.
- Russia.exe gets uninstalled and the end-user installed SovietUnion.exe in its place.
- Italy.exe begins processing the digits of pi until Austria.exe stops responding. Italy.exe then begins proudly spitting out the calculated digits to stdout.
- America.exe noticed that there was a massive system failure. End-user reported bug with WorldOS and wrote "Do nothing" in recreation steps
- America.exe uses some processing power. Germany stops responding. America.exe updates the registry to reflect all of that hard work.
- WorldOS has an update available -> Restart Later -> WorldOS will restart in 1939. Please save your work.
RAW Paste Data