Alien Opponent In Hindi Download Free In Torrent
a guest Sep 20th, 2018 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Alien Opponent In Hindi Download Free In Torrent
- (Copy & Paste link)
- The owner of a small-town junkyard offers a cash reward to whomever can kill her uninvited, space-suited alien guest when its spacecraft crash-lands into her barn. Every wacko within 100 miles turns out, and before long, the junkyard is transformed into a war zone of man vs. man vs. machine vs. alien vs. God only knows what.
- From the Chiller network comes Alien Opponent! The movie's loose plot follows a bunch of bumpkins and wackos as they attempt to earn the 100,000 dollar bounty that the junk yard owner is offering for the elimination of the alien who just crash landed in the middle of all the junk.<br/><br/>But if you're watching a movie called Alien Opponent, plot isn't one of your biggest concerns. So step one to having a great time: Turn off your brain! That being said, this movie is good, trashy fun. The blood, at least in the uncut DVD, is plentiful and the body count is through the roof. The movie seems to take an approach toward the value of human life that is, well, non-existent. It has the comedy of a Troma film without going so over the top. The characters are colorful and the pace is fluid.<br/><br/>The only recognizable faces present are Jeremy London (Mallrats) and Roddy Piper. Now, this movie is worth watching just to see Piper in action again as the tough-as-nails priest. Everyone else is relatively new but most perform admirably.<br/><br/>This low-budget gem will never win any awards or show up on your top-ten any time soon but I'll be honest with you: I was never bored, I had no idea what would happen next, and I had fun. When all is said and done, what else do you want?
- After a spaceship crash lands in their junkyard, the owners offer up a reward to whoever will kill it, leading every person in town to enter the territory to attempt to take it down but finding the job far more difficult than they imagined.<br/><br/>This was an admittedly cheesy and goofy entry, which is quite a bit of fun overall. It turned out far more funny than it is scary (and a strong case can be made than it's not supposed to be a horror film anyway) but the high level of gore and rather fun action scenes are a joy to watch either way, especially with the junkyard setting proving to be quite useful in generating plenty of thrilling stalking scenes and numerous confrontations with the alien. The kills get pretty gruesome, leading to a lot of bloodshed, and that comes about from the high body count which is rather nice, and with the hunting and stalking scenes taking up a large majority of the time, it makes for some pretty entertaining scenarios. Some of the humor does fall a little flat, but the energy and momentum make up for that somewhat, giving this one a really enjoyable and sometimes demented feel.<br/><br/>Rated Unrated/R: Graphic Violence, Graphic Language and Nudity.
- Can anyone PLEASE help me find out 7cb1d79195
RAW Paste Data