Tiger Bite 3
- "As Raikiri, who has fought them both, what do you think of this match between the Worst One and the Seven Stars Sword King?"
- Kanata asked suddenly, looking to Touka for a prediction. She was probably bored now that the broadcast had been temporarily replaced by commercials due to the break.
- "Well, let's see…."
- Touka closed her eyes, thinking.
- "Sixty to forty in favour of Moroboshi-kun, I'd say."
- "Sixty-forty. That's quite a narrow margin, considering that it's the Seven Stars Sword King."
- "This conjecture seems like an exercise in improbability if we consider their respective places in society, but I have my reasons."
- "And what sorts of reasons are those?"
- "Kurogane-kun has a good affinity for opponents like Moroboshi-kun. Do you know of Moroboshi-kun's Noble Art, Tiger Bite?"
- "It's the ability to dispel other Noble Arts, isn't it?"
- "Yes. Blazers are capable of performing superhuman feats known as Noble Arts. In other words, we can use magic. Therefore the ability to devour and negate magical abilities grants its user an overwhelming advantage over all sorts of Blazers. The water of Lorelei, the fire of the Crimson Princess, the wind of the Sword Emperor of Wind—none of these are of any use against Moroboshi-kun. His Tora-Ou will simply tear them all to pieces."
- "True. You were forced out of close range by it as well, President."
RAW Paste Data Copied