a guest Sep 11th, 2018 13,021 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><u><size=32><align="center"><color=#f7b733>Welcome to the Peanut Worshipers Network</color></align></size></u></b>
- <b>Discord:</b> <u><color=#90ee90><link="https://discord.gg/HnBBBsY">Link</link></u></color>
- <b>Patreon:</b> <u><color=#90ee90><link="https://www.patreon.com/peanutworshipers">Link</link></u></color>
- 1. No mass team-killing
- 2. No team-killing without a good RP reason
- 3. No micspam or music over the intercom/radio/spectator/SCP chat
- 4. Don't delay the rounds
- 5. Don't impersonate/disrespect server staff
- 6. Cheating/exploiting the game will result in a perm ban
- 7. Camping on the lights outside at chaos spawn is kickable
- 8. You can tk if someone mic spams constantly or keep shutting doors on everyone constantly
- 9. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic slurs
- 10. No ghosting/telling 939 where to attack from a call
- 11. No cross-teaming is allowed outside of the guideline
- - Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP)
- - SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel.
- - Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each-other, but only against SCPs.
- - Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
- - SCP and Chaos cannot team even if they do win together
- - Killing at the end of the round is allowed
RAW Paste Data