SCP Server Description
LemonHearts Nov 23rd, 2018 (edited) 207 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to the Panic Room!
- Failure to follow server rules will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
- Server Rules:
- 1. No Bigotry
- 2. No Hacking/Cheating
- 3. No Intentional Teaming Killing
- 3a. Team kills as a result of panic/general chaos/idiocy/incompetence are acceptable, but you'll still probably be yelled at
- 4. No Micspamming in the Pregame Lobby
- 4a. While permitted, micspamming in-game is a good way to get involved in an "unforunate accident"
- While breaking these guidelines will generally not incur action from the staff, it will encourage and invite "unfortunate accidents" incurred from those being affected by these actions
- Server Guidelines:
- 1. Do not Micspam
- 2. Do not overuse soundboards
- 3. Do not pester staff for respawns or other such server actions
- 4. Do not AFK
- 5. No Unnecessary Prolonging of Rounds
- Custom Server Settings:
- Friendly Fire is on!
- All SCPs can regenerate health by standing still in 3 second intervals.
- 049-2 are automatically generated from 049 kills.
- 049 has 500 HP.
- 049-2 has 1000 HP.
- 096 has 1250 HP.
- 106 has 420 HP.
- 173 has 2500 HP.
- 939 has 1750 HP.
- Class Ds have 150 HP.
- Scientists have 120 HP.
- All MTF have 200 HP.
- CI have 200 HP.
- MTF Commanders start with an O5 card.
- 914 affects items in inventory.
- Custom 914 recipes
- Custom Gamemodes
- Custom Gamemodes:
- Who Let the Dogs Out?
- -939 had puppies, and they're breaking out! Time for the MTF to put the dogs to sleep.
- Peanut Infection.
- -One nut and a shit ton of Class D's. Whenever 173 kills someone, they become another 173. Get out fast!
- -One Class D, a pile of guns, and a wall of MTF. The Foundation better watch out though; that Class D is tougher than he looks!
RAW Paste Data