White Victims of Black Crime - 1688 - Thomas Mervyn "Tom" ap Rhys Pryce
- January 12, 2006
- Location: London,England,UK
- Victim(s): Thomas Mervyn "Tom" ap Rhys Pryce 31
- Attacker(s): Donnel Carty, Delano Brown 17
- Description: Thomas was walking home from Kensal Green Tube station after work, when the suspects attacked him as they chased him from the station. Carty stuck Thomas with a flying kick to the back, knocking him to the ground. He was then kicked in the face when he tried to get up. Soon after, Thomas was stabbed twice, once in the chest and once in the hip, as well as suffering numerous cuts to his hands, head, and torso. They then took his mobile phone and his Oyster card (public transport card), before asking if he had anything else, running away when he said that they had everything. Thomas bled to death a short distance from his home. Thomas left behind a fiancée whom he was due to marry in September.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.ph/3qlmb Wikipedia entry on the crime.
- https://archive.ph/RplcN Testimony from the trial.
- https://archive.ph/B4Y5H Carty and Brown are sentenced. Both were sentenced to life, with 21 years before parole for Carty and 20 years for Brown.
- http://tomaprhyspryce.com/ The Tom ap Rhys Pryce Memorial Trust homepage.
- https://archive.ph/GCgUy Pryce surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.ph/ZbI2v Price surname wikipedia entry.
- https://archive.ph/rW2tW Price surname info house of names.
RAW Paste Data