a guest Jun 19th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- It all started with a phone call.
- “Yeah? What is it, man? I got three fuckin’ deals goin’ down right now, do you have any fuckin’ idea how busy I am, you fuck?” I yelled into the receiver “This better be some good fuckin’ news, Samir, or I’m cuttin’ your fuckin’ balls off!”
- I tightened the grip on my revolver. This motherfucker better have something for me.
- “Relax, my friend.” Samir replied, disregarding my anger. He knew the score. “When you smell the shit I’ve got, you’ll be kissing my ass for sure! Probably wiping it too!”
- I laughed.
- Samir could get some good shit, I’ll give him that. Guy had serious balls, and serious fuckin’ connections. The six kilos of Afghani AssBlaster I was unloading were thanks to this fuck. Shit damn near blew my head off. One thing about these fuckin’ Iraqis, though: You really had to watch your nuts around them. They’ll cut your throat just as soon as pass you the balloon.
- I guess I should explain what this is all about.
- I’m a jenkem dealer.
- You know the deal. Shit. Tootsie. Blast. Mudpop. Winnie Mandela. Scooby-Doo. Stankfruit. Gushers. All names of this literal shit I run, from one side of the country to the other. I wasn’t always this major. It’s a long way to the top.
- * * *
- I wasn’t always this fucked up, either.
- Growing up in the kind of neighborhood I grew up in, you could sink like a turd or float like a corn kernel. All the guys in my neighborhood worth looking up to had three things every kid dreamed of. Money; Power; Respect. Nothing against my old man, but he knew he’d never have any of the three. He wasn’t surprised when I started falling in with a rougher crowd.
RAW Paste Data