- # This is a sample config file for TunSafe. It uses the same syntax as
- # WireGuard's wg-quick tool
- # The private key of this computer. This is a secret key, don't give it out.
- # To convert it to a public key you can go to 'Generate Key Pair' in TunSafe.
- PrivateKey = PrivateKey Client
- # Whether we want to bind a port to allow others to initiate connections to us.
- # Please ensure this port is mapped in your router.
- #ListenPort = 45302
- # Switch DNS server while connected
- # DNS = 22.214.171.124
- #Table = off
- # The addresses to bind to. Either IPv4 or IPv6. /31 and /32 are not supported.
- Address = 10.0.0.2/24
- # The public key of the peer. Do not use the private key here. Use the 'Generate Key Pair'
- # function in TunSafe to convert a private key to a public key.
- PublicKey = PublicKey Server
- # It's also possible to use a preshared key for extra security
- # PresharedKey = SNz4BYc61amtDhzxNCxgYgdV9rPU+WiC8woX47Xf/2Y=
- # The IP range that we may send packets to for this peer.
- AllowedIPs = 192.168.89.0/24
- #AllowedIPs = 10.0.0.0/24
- # Address of the server
- Endpoint = внешний IP сервера:port
- # Send periodic keepalives to ensure connection stays up behind NAT.
- PersistentKeepalive = 25