Is this site down script
applehelpwriter May 18th, 2013 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (* quick way to check if a domain is down, save it as an .app and put it in the Dock for 1-click access!
- (C) Applehelpwriter.com 2013
- display dialog "enter the domain to check" default answer "www.example.com"
- set theSite to text returned of the result as string
- do shell script "scutil -r " & theSite
- if the result = "Reachable" then
- display dialog "Site is up!"
- display dialog "Site is not reachable!"
- end if
RAW Paste Data