Blue/White Rarity AL Ship Recommendations
- List of blue and white rarity ships worth keeping.
- Ships with retrofits get massive buffs later in the game. Using them now will prepare their retrofit requirements.
- Ships without retrofits are good immediately and will stay at around the same power.
- Kagerou - High torpedo damage, frontline torpedo buff, gets retrofit later on. Highly recommended.
- Fortune - Makes your backline tankier, decent damage, starts with a retrofit.
- Fletcher - Buffs other Fletcher class, serviceable on her own.
- Cassin and Downes - Their retrofits give them excellent survivability.
- Comet, Cygnet, Crescent - Decent statlines. All three get a retrofit.
- Shiranui - Budget torpedo nuker. Gets a retrofit that makes her very powerful.
- Light Cruisers:
- Phoenix - Gunboat, amazing self-heal skill. Highly recommended.
- Leander - Gets a great support skill set from her retrofit and good stats. Highly recommended.
- Ajax and Achilles - High damage, get retrofit later on.
- Brooklyn - Gunboat, buffs other gunboats.
- Heavy Cruisers:
- Portland - Decent damage, her retrofit makes her a monster tank. Highly recommended.
- Chicago - Decent gunboat.
- Suffolk - Starts with a retrofit, good damage.
- Shouhou - Heals your frontline a lot. Gets a retrofit.
- Ranger - Her retrofit gives her a very high damage cap. Highly recommended.
- Pennsylvania - Has a barrage skill.
- Nevada and Oklahoma - Low cost battleships, their retrofits make them quite good.
- Keep any ship you personally like as well.
- If you'd like to know how to use these ships and more, check out this tier guide by Kawaii Five-O: https://pastebin.com/ZMBi8g6R
RAW Paste Data Copied