[ Beta English Softsubs ] San Gatsu no Lion Kouhen
TL-SkewedS Oct 30th, 2017 (edited) 1,553 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [ Beta English Softsubs - San Gatsu no Lion Kouhen / March's Lion Concluding Part / March Goes out Like a Lamb ]
- Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8muhreeh912p28/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/march-goes-out-like-a-lamb/english/1656587
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7143743/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- Compared to Zenpen / First Part, which is more action-packed shogi, this Kouhen / Concluding Part has more feels (like really) and consisted more of the problems that involved the Kawamoto family. There are also many original scenes here that was not in the manga, and a completely new shogi match that's not in the manga. Scenes mostly from the manga came from v 4(?), skipping the Newcomer King and Shimada-Soya Lion King tournament, until volume 11(?).
- Please support the manga by purchasing the original Japanese volumes (for now, though I have a hunch it would be translated and printed in English) but you can check out the scanlations of the manga by Be With You Scans and Hi wa Mata Noboru. Be sure to also support the anime too by watching it at Crunchyroll, Aniplex of America, or Anime Limited. The second season of the anime is currently airing and streaming in Crunchyroll (which the arcs tackled in this film would also be animated).
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. Also, researching about shogi took a lot of time in translating this film. Please email us if you found errors in them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data