Nash Bridges Full Movie Hd 1080p Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Nash Bridges Full Movie Hd 1080p Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A smart alecky San Francisco, California cop and his get rich quick scheme of a partner keep tabs on crime and take down the bad guys in the Bay Area.
- Nash (Don Johnson) is a smart-alecky police inspector, who's seen fighting crime on the streets of San Francisco, California, while driving around in his screaming yellow 1970ish Plymouth Hemi Barracuda. He's the typical super-cop on the beat, who always wins in the end. Unfortunately, his personal relationships leave much to be desired. He has two ex-wives, a sixteen-year-old daughter needing a lot of supervision, and a father with Alzheimer's disease who keeps getting kicked out of retirement homes and dropping by to visit.
- This is beyond a doubt the worst detective show to appear on television. Don Johnson must have had an ironclad no - cancellation clause in his contract because the show was mired in the bottom of the Nielsens. The show was muddled, to say the least. The sets were confusing. Cool-guy Don naturally lived in a penthouse/loft hybrid of a place with bricks appearing here and there in the decor. His ex-wife and daughters kept cropping up to add deadweight to a dead show. By the way, did you know that Don was shagging the 17-year old girl who played his daughter (Jody O'Keefe)? I read it in the Enquirer, and most of that stuff, believe it or not, is true. The supporting cast was composed of boring character actors, not the least being Cheech Marin. The balding, pudgy actor was a mere shadow of the funnyman of the 70's and 80's. He was a humorless, bland, chubby, depressed-looking guy. So when this 5'1" dynamo married a sexy Swedish bombshell on the show, credibility took another hit. And what about the police station or city hall or whatever it was? It was always under construction, it seemed. Another annoying detail. Don Johnson was cool in Miami Vice. Here, he just wore a sweater-vest and sportcoat and acted bored. That 1971 Challenger he rode around in was yellow with a white interior(yuck!). It, too, seemed bored.
- Nash Bridges was cool mystery show! Nash Bridges (Don Johnson) is a detective fights crime on the streets of San Francisco while driving around in his yellow 70ish Plymouth Hemi Barracuda. He's the typical super-cop on the beat, who always wins in the end. Unfortunately, his personal relationships leave much to be desired. He has two ex-wives, a 16-year-old daughter needing a lot of supervision, and a father with Alzheimer's disease who keeps getting kicked out of retirement homes and dropping by to visit. My mom and my mom's boyfriend introduced me to this show and I thought it was neat. I remember when I first watched this show on USA Network which the network where the repeats were shown while the new episodes were on CBS. They should release the complete series of this show out on to DVD. Before Don Johnson did this show he did the famous TV-show Miami Vice! You might like this show if you like CSI: Miami, Dark Angel or 90210.<br/><br/>User Rating: 10/10<br/><br/>BOTTOM LINE: EXCELLENT!
RAW Paste Data