Fix Miss schedule WP tanpa plugin
pustakakoran Apr 22nd, 2017 (edited) 25 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sumber: http://www.business2community.com/tech-gadgets/definitive-solution-wordpress-missed-schedule-issue-01167171#DUEZVr7ZUU7fIS0s.97
- 1. buka cronjob di cpanel
- 2. pilih per 5 menit
- 3. pada command pastekan ini http://www.pustakakoran.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron > /dev/null 2>&1
- YANG BERHASIL MODEL INI:
- 1. Connect to your blog files through ftp and find the file cron.php in wp-includes folder, download the file to your computer
- Note: Make sure you back up the original file before editing.
- 2. Edit the line number 229 in cron.php file available in wp-includes folder.
- 3. Look for the code
- wp_remote_post( $cron_url, array(‘timeout’ => 0.01, ‘blocking’ => false, ’sslverify’ => apply_filters(‘https_local_ssl_verify’, true)) );
- 4. Change the timeout value in the above code
- ‘timeout’ => 10
- 5. So that the file code looks like as given below
- wp_remote_post( $cron_url, array(‘timeout’ => 10, ‘blocking’ => false, ’sslverify’ => apply_filters(‘https_local_ssl_verify’, true)) );
- 6. Upload the new file with edited value of timeout
- Sumber: http://www.troublefixers.com/fixed-wordpress-missed-schedule-problem-in-wordpress-2-9-for-scheduled-articles/
- Di wordpress 4.7.4 ada di file wp-includes/cron.php baris 333
RAW Paste Data