- Name: Harmonious Ardor (Glitter Pop)
- Gender: Female
- Race: Changeling
- Class: Warlord (Bard/Paladin)
- Special Talent (In Combat): Live Performance - While affected by an Inspire buff, the next use of Inspire has an additional +1 and can be used as an Instant action.
- Special Talent (Out of Combat): Work The Crowd - While disguised as Glitter Pop, Adaptability is Automatic. She has +1 to social rolls (talking, singing, etc.) and has an additional DC-1 while disguised as Glitter Pop.
- Hits/Wounds: 5/5
- Weapon and/or Catalyst: Hardlight Sound System [Single]
- Character Traits: A female changeling with pink coloration instead of blue. She has gossamer as a mane that reaches to her neck, and hangs to one side and out of her face. Her horn is sleek and straight, but has a heart-shaped hole near the base. Like other changelings, her magic glow is green.
- As Glitter Pop, she becomes a pink Earth pony with a candy apple red mane and tail, both have a vertical streak of white running across. Her mane falls the same way her gossamer does; her tail is straight, but the very end flips and points upward slightly. She's about average height for a pony, has a small tuft of fur on her chest, and has emerald colored eyes. On her flanks are two, black eighth notes beamed together, but the circles are heart shaped.
- Changeling Flight You have thin gossamer wings which allow you to fly unencumbered but somewhat slower than other races. This is about as taxing as running at full speed.
- Shapeshifting: spell, recharge 3; A Changeling can imitate almost anything the same size as itself. This acts as disguise, but can copy any specific person/object on success, with higher success rolls giving better quality to the shapeshift. The disguise is removed when knocked helpless, rolling a critical failure when attacking, or when dispelled by magic. Purchasing the disguise skill causes this ability to autocrit , but you cannot benefit from it otherwise. Changelings can tell each other apart via pheromones and can automatically see through any disguise you use.
- Adaptability: On a successful roll, this racial is replaced until the end of the session by a chosen racial of your choice.
- Command: on success, takes sentient creature as a pet.
- Inspire: You use song and performance to enthrall a crowd or rally your allies.
- Combat: the entire party gains +1 to all rolls next turn, or +2 on a critical success; this bonus does not stack with repeated use. Critical failure replaces the bonus with a -1 penalty to all rolls next turn.
- Noncombat: you perform for a gathered audience, and can garner reputation, favors, and resources as the GM deems appropriate.
- Smooth Talker: Can talk a non-hostile thing into not getting in the way, not make a fuss and generally not be an issue.
- Word of Power: In combat, forces an enemy to miss their next attack and renders them helpless on a crit. Outside combat, can extract information on a success.
- Sovs: 200