Qanon's Questions & Answers Spreadsheet
a guest Nov 28th, 2017 1,666 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ==SPREADSHEET GUIDELINES==
- The spreadsheet exists to have all of Q's posts in one place, questions & statements: a central location to collect the answers that anons discover. It's a way to pool our resources and efforts to eliminate the proverbial "reinventing the wheel" i.e., new people coming and trying to figure out who Alice is.
- As such, it's helpful to know what is needed and how to do it. The following guidelines will help us work together better, so we can go on to the questions that haven't been answered and accomplish the goals Q set forth:
- 1. answer the questions
- 2. build the bigger picture
- 3. break it back down
- 4. meme it for the public: educate & calm them
- '''We were given this task by serious men, in a serious situation with very serious consequences for the entire world.'''
- Let's apply our weaponized autism in an organized and efficient manner, accomplish the task we were given, make our POTUS & /ourguys/ jobs easier.
- > You are the calm before and during the storm.
- '''They are counting on us.'''
- '''BEST ANSWERS''':
- > short, to the point
- > factual
- > sourced, if at all possible
- Some issues simply are not suited for a definitive source as the answers are inherently subjective. We can only do our best here.
- '''PLEASE __DO NOT__''':
- < add extra rows
- < change colors of cells or columns or rows
- < use it as a personal "scratch pad" to work out your thinking
- < argue with other anons
- This or 4/pol/ is a place to argue & thrash it out, not on the sheet
- < overwrite or delete other anons' answers
- < leave your answers in the row or sheet comments
- < involve meta-conspiracy theories
- This is a real-life enormous conspiracy. The way Q has laid it out is perfect: it goes from point A to point hellish to point confident step by step. Each question builds upon the previous & itself is a meta-conspiracy if you look from 40,000ft view.
- > text is best
- > original source documents if possible
- > articles from reputable sites (yes, I know, see below)
- > maps, when appropriate
- > images, where appropriate
- > link to the text/ original document, & if possible, an archive link (archive.is, archive.fo, archive.org etc)
- David Icke, Alex Jones, and that lot are not sources that will be believed by the normalfags. While they may be truthful, our sources need to be what an average Paul or Cindy can look up themselves without seeing it & closing it immediately and disregarding all the rest. No Shape-shifting reptilians, Pleiadians & the like. That may upset some but let's remember our mission: this is for the general public and it's going to be difficult enough for them.
- < youtube videos
- < random tweet links
- are just not the best sources for this endeavor. They may be informative and truthful but not best suited for this medium.
- __Light blue__ cell in the number column
- PDF anon went through and changed all Q's questions to statements in a narrative form. Those are included at the bottom row of many of Q's posts. The goal is to answer the questions and then present the answers in the column next to it to present a fuller picture.
- Some posts have a summary, some don't. When you look at the spreadsheet, you will see why, up to a certain point: that is where pdfanon had stopped, AFAIK. That's something else that I will be working on.
- On the far right column, confidence level can be input in the answer(s) given: low, mid, high. It's set up to change the color of the cell where the question number is. When the answer is complete and has high confidence, the row is locked, as no further answers are needed, and we can focus our energy and attention on those yet un-answered.
- __light yellow__ = low
- __med orange__ = mid
- __tomato soup__ = high
- '''HOW TO ADD ANSWERS'''
- __peach__ = un-answered questions, or those whose answers are not truly complete or definitive
- Please focus on those, not the ones already answered.
- Place your input in the column marked Extra Answers (Unlocked, Post Here):
- > double-click the cell
- > alt+enter to make a newline (carriage return)
- > type/paste in your answer & sources
- '''ACCESS THE SPREADSHEET HERE'''
- '''EXPORT & BACK UP'''
- You can export the spreadsheet into excel (.xls) and pdf formats by clicking the little paper icon on the top left of the toolbar on the left. When exporting to pdf, be aware this is a very large document. You can put a header, footer, page numbers etc.
- I encourage anons to make periodic backups for yourselves.
- __THANK YOU__ to all anons who have helped, contributed, supported & been patient in this effort. It wasn't my idea, but it seemed like a good plan so I volunteered - so did you, and it's appreciated very much.
RAW Paste Data