a guest Sep 12th, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- def read_conn_file(path: str) -> None:
- with open(path) as f:
- for line in f:
- if line == '#':
- # Ignore comments.
- conn_line: str = line.rstrip()
- conn_line_splited: list = conn_line.split('\t')
- timestamp = float(conn_line_splited)
- conn_uid = conn_line_splited
- src_ip = conn_line_splited
- # ETC.
- except FileNotFoundError:
- print('Error: ')
- path = 'PATH_TO_CONN_FILE'
RAW Paste Data