The Exterminators Of The Year 3000 Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download
a guest Sep 20th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Exterminators Of The Year 3000 Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- In the year 3000, the Earth has turned into a desert after nuclear war. A group of survivors runs out of water, so they need to search for the valuable water, but it will not be easy because other group also wants to get it at any cost.
- The year 3000, after a nuclear war turned the earth into a desert. A group of survivors in a cave runs out of water and desperately needs new supply. The last guy they sent out didn't return. His 10 years old son Timmy wants to join the next team. They know where they'll find a well, but the problem it the way there, which is controlled by a savage gang of motorcyclists under the bloodthirsty Crazy Bull. A lonesome stranger who Timmy meets on the way may help.
- Here was something promising. Though there are some quite unique attractions to this science fiction (Italia) thriller, dubbed voices and all. One being of course the futuristic metallic car: the exterminator, but really story wise, it doesn't build up to much, but still it's quite an engaging, watch thanks to it's hero lead, Alien and his 10 year old son, though Alien really doesn't want to admit it. Thought to have deserted his family, including his son, he's hunting down the most precious resource: water, something we take for granted. After the nuclear holocaust, the earth has dried up, literally an expanse of baron land, with only few survivors. Some are unfortunately a merciless gang (aren't they all in these kind of flicks) of savages who thwart Alien's efforts to go after the water. His ten year old boy teams with up with him, to his reluctance. Hope comes in the form of a rebellious woman who knows where the water is stashed: in the well guarded confined of our greedy savages. I know it sounds stereotypical, though don't write this one off. After all, anything dubbed in these Italians cheapies is funny as is the likable kid, when he gets drunk. Some of the traps/contraptions were impressive too, as was the first ten minutes of setting to this flick, when Alien rips a canter of water in meagre supply off of a cop. Definitely something worth viewing, visually, this isn't a bad film, and does have enough action to maintain your interest, although the teaser made it look more action packed. And too it ends on a fine and rainy note. Great effective music score. Great front cover off this Roadshow title too.
- It's movies like 'Exterminators of the Year 300' that make watching films at midnight with your friends worth while. You're able to bask, laugh, drink, and enjoy all the cheap stunts, bad acting, and cheesy story lines that come with this film. The poster art alone shows just how awesome this movie can be with big guns, a futuristic cityscape in the background, and the title that says it's the year 3000. Everything about that description makes me want to watch this movie again, so I can have a good laugh, because this film doesn't really feature any of that.<br/><br/>'Exterminators of the Year 3000' is an Italian film that is basically the same movie as 'The Road Warrior'. I could definitely see the Italian director Giuliano Carnimeo or as he's billed here as Jules Harrison, watched 'Mad Max 2' and it blew his feeble Italian mind. Following his mind being blown, he probably called his friend, drew a picture of what he saw with a piece of dialogue and went to local businesses asking for money to make his version of what he saw in 'The Road Warrior'. The few dollars he did collect, made 'Exterminators of the Year 3000'.<br/><br/>Shot overseas with a mix of actors who spoke English, Italian, or Spanish, and with some heavy duty reinforced vehicles hellbent on crashing into each other, this film was born, never to be seen or heard from anyone until now. The year is 3000, but you'd never know it, because the vehicles are from the late 70s and it's filmed in the middle of the desert. So much for that futuristic city from the poster, right? The world is a dried up, sandy hell hole where the hottest commodity that everyone is after is good old fashioned water.<br/><br/>A group of survivors including a blonde chick and young boy with a special yet violent talent, meet a mysterious loner to try and find water while destroying a vicious gang led by a guy named Crazy Bull. And that's all there really is to this film. Every story line and character is straight from 'The Road Warrior', but 'Exterminators' doesn't seem to mind that it's the same film, just done on a much lower level. I will say that it's great to always see an action film all done with practical effects when vehicles are concerned. The crash are real, big, and done pretty well, considering the type of film this is.<br/><br/>The acting is so atrocious, it's highly entertaining and keeps you laughing throughout. Even the costumes were modeled after 'Mad Max 2'. But that's what make this film so much fun. It just doesn't care and has the cojones to not be afraid to be so bad, it's good. 'Exterminators of the Year 300' is certainly not a good film, but it might be the perfect movie to watch with some good friends with a few drinks late at night.
RAW Paste Data