Archetype Archive - Gadget
a guest Mar 19th, 2019 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I don't know what the card does, do you? I don't know. I dunno. Hey everybody, I'm here with my good friend, The One Whose Shape Was Snatched. Uh, how're you doing Shape?
- I'm having a lot of fun.
- So, you wanna do some reviews, Shape?
- I'm better than you are, so I should do the review.
- Okay, alright, well, Shape’s gonna do the review.
- You can shut up now, I'm always on duty! Hmm, do you have that game, "Yogurt Owl"? LaMoon was telling me she was playing it on her computer book. Let's play Yogurt Owl!
- Um, well, I have Yugioh, I think that's probably what you're talking about. Let's try that.
- Hmm, oh yes, this is it: Yogurt Owl!
- No no no, Shape, it's called Yugioh.
- Oh, You Hobo! I cannot wait to play You Hobo. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in You Hobo? I love building decks with You Hobo. Building decks with You Hobo is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing a card game. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build bad decks with You Hobo. I also like to build bad decks with You Hobo. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of You Hobo?
- Well, it’s a card game so the point is to win against your opponent.
- Oh good, I love building houses of cards.
- No, that just means you play with stuff using cards.
- What kind of stuff can you play with?
- Well, anything, really. There's one guy that made a deck of 58 cards to summon Utopia the Lightning as effectively as possible, and still had enough space leftover to include power cards like Bite Bug, Muscle Medic, and Krawler Spine.
- My deduction skills as a figment of your imagination tell me he has quite possibly, never had sex.
- Come on, Shape, it's about putting your skills and deckbuilding creativity to the limit!
- But, he is just copying the same strategy every time he plays with it! Seems more like monkey see, monkey do than using creative energy if you ask me.
- Oh, you think you can do better, huh?
- I have a robotic implant in my fedora that lets me perform 12,000,000,000,000,000 summons per turn. I could rewrite the entire game’s ruleset, while helping Lime with his sand calculations, and cleaning up after you in the bathroom, all at the same time! He's a nerd, and I hate nerds more than I hate tuner monsters. What an asshole!
- He may not have a powerful cybernetic brain like yours, but I think that the kid used Yugioh in a unique, and complex, yet beautiful way, making the perfect deck of----
- I told you to shut up, but you didn't listen. Oh look, a free computer.
RAW Paste Data