a guest Sep 8th, 2011 108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- AUTO_READ_MORE_LEADING_MAX_CHARS_LABEL="Maximum Characters in Leading Articles"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_LEADING_MAX_CHARS_DESC="This is the maximum number of characters that will appear in leading (full-width) articles of Blog Layouts. If an article has more characters than this, a 'Read more' link will be shown."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_MAX_CHARS_LABEL="Maximum Characters"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_MAX_CHARS_DESC="This is the maximum number of characters that will appear in non-leading articles of Blog Layouts. If an article has more characters than this, a 'Read more' link will be shown."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_ENABLED_FRONT_PAGE_LABEL="Enabled on Front Page"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_ENABLED_FRONT_PAGE_DESC="You may enable or disable Auto Read More for the Front Page."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_ARTICLE_IDS_LABEL="Exclude Articles"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_ARTICLE_IDS_DESC="If there are any articles that should not be truncated, enter their IDs here, separated by commas."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_CATEGORY_IDS_LABEL="Exclude Categories"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_CATEGORY_IDS_DESC="If there are any categories that Auto Read More should ignore, enter their IDs here, separated by commas."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_SECTION_IDS_LABEL="Exclude Sections"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_EXCLUDE_SECTION_IDS_DESC="If there are any sections that Auto Read More should ignore, enter their IDs here, separated by commas."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_STRIP_FORMATTING_LABEL="Strip Formatting"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_STRIP_FORMATTING_DESC="If this is turned off, attempt to fix bad HTML caused by trimming the article. (Requires Tidy.)"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_IGNORE_EXISTING_LABEL="Ignore Existing Read More"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_IGNORE_EXISTING_DESC="If this is turned on, the plugin will ignore any existing 'Read more' link that has already been set up by the author of the article. If this is turned off, the plugin will only work if the intro text is longer than the Maximum Characters as configured above."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_THUMBNAILS_DESC"=Extract this number of images from the article and move them to the front of the intro text as a thumbnail."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_THUMBNAILS_CLASS_LABEL="Thumbnail Class"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_THUMBNAILS_CLASS_DESC="If this is specified, strip any CSS from the image and use this CSS class. You have to write the CSS class yourself; if you do not know how, you should not use this option."
- AUTO_READ_MORE_DEVELOPER_MODE_LABEL="Developer Mode"
- AUTO_READ_MORE_DEVELOPER_MODE_DESC="Turn on Developer Mode. This will apply the Auto Read More plugin in ALL situations regardless of component, view, exclusions, etc. If you want to make Auto Read More work with a specific component, turn this on and the plugin will display some information to help you decide how to make it work.<br />If you do not see the 'Developer information' window in your article after turning this on, Auto Read More will not work with your component, at least without a potentially large amount of work.<br /><b>This is NOT to be used on a production website!</b>"
RAW Paste Data