POPCORN TIME: Every meme is a REVOLUTION waiting to be born
- POPCORN TIME: Every meme is a REVOLUTION waiting to be born
- [permanent updates Pastebin link]:
- Places to watch this video:
- 3speak: https://3speak.co/watch?v=dailyeagle/fkuqacqy
- Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nLmRb1F6Tr1W/
- LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@dailyeagle:8/popcorn_time:0
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/vcx8y5-popcorn-time-every-meme-is-a-revolution-waiting-to-be-born.html
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4vSlBogyI
- ABOUT DAILY EAGLE NEWS:
- Screaming, Squealing Talons of Truth...
- Support Daily Eagle News: BUY CRYPTO!
- We're affiliated with major Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
- Coinbase (San Francisco): http://dailyeagle.news/coinbase
- Gemini (New York): http://dailyeagle.news/gemini
- Binance (Malta): http://dailyeagle.news/binance
- (*) This is a funding mechanism, NOT "financial advice."
- Show Notes:
- FULL INTERVIEW WITH MYPILLOW GUY REGARDING HIS WHITE HOUSE VISIT
- Right Side Media via TruthVideos1984 with Mike Lindell
- Hitler's wackadoodle 1923 Beer Hall Putsch gaslighting attempt:
- 1933 Reichstag fire FF fake news gaslight:
- Nine Catholic bishops with COVID-19 die in a single week
- Four bishops died on the same day, Jan. 13: Archbishop Philip Tartaglia of Glasgow, who was 70 years old; Bishop Moses Hamungole of Monze, Zambia, who died at the age of 53; 87-year-old Bishop Mario Cecchini of Fano, Italy; and Cardinal Eusébio Oscar Scheid, the 88-year-old retired archbishop of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Bells tolled across the Colombian diocese of Santa Marta on Jan. 12 to honor Bishop Luis Adriano Piedrahita Sandoval, 74, who died on Jan. 11. Bishop Cástor Oswaldo Azuaje of Trujillo, 69, became the first bishop from Venezuela to die after contracting the virus on Jan. 8. Bishop Florentin Crihalmeanu, the 61-year-old bishop of the Greek-Catholic Eparchy of Cluj-Gherla in Romania, died on Jan. 12. Polish Bishop Adam Dyczkowski, emeritus of Zielona Góra-Gorzów diocese, died on Jan. 10 at the age of 88 and Italian Archbishop Oscar Rizzato died at the age of 91 on Jan. 11. Rizzato had served as papal almsgiver under both St. John Paul II and Benedict XVI.
- COVID-19 Found in Chinese Ice Cream Samples
- Statement From Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller on Announcement of DOD Inspector General Investigation
- JAN. 15, 2021: "The American people deserve transparency about the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2020. The DoD IG Report will be but one of many efforts to provide that transparency and the Department will do everything it can to ensure that review is fulsome, thorough, and holds parties to account. We are proud of the efforts of DoD personnel to secure the Capitol on January 6th when called upon on and throughout the Presidential Inaugural events next week." https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2473925/statement-from-acting-secretary-of-defense-christopher-miller-on-announcement-o/
- House Committed Six Violations of the Constitution During Impeachment: Alan Dershowitz
- RDS interviews BEN FULFORD FROM JAPAN: TRUMP WON, BIDEN LOST, DARK DAYS THEN LIGHT
- D.C. UNDER FULL MILITARY LOCKDOWN! Day 2. Jan 16th 2021
- KLW World News: Inventor Lee Wheelbarger
RAW Paste Data Copied