- To use the stats command please enter the user name of the character you are trying to look up followed by the skill you want to look up.
- (Ex.PotatoAteHer Fletching)
- If the user name your looking up has spaces please type a “_” instead of a space.
- (Ex.”OG_Cleetus” instead of “OG Cleetus”)
- If you would prefer a link to the players highscore page leave leave the skill slot blank.
- (Ex.!stats PotatoAteHer)
- Some skills can be abbreviated.
- (Ex.Rcing, Wcing)
- There are keywords that will bring up multiple skills as seen below.
- (Combat, Skills1, Skills2, Skills3)
- Note: the keyword all is currently not added due to potential spam.
- If you need a list of all skills you may type (!stats list) for a list of all currently working skills.
- If the Runescape Highscores aren’t properly working a message will come up explaining this.