Sep 28th, 2013
- “Of Sierras and Sandovals”
- I had the joy of reading a piece of comedic fiction called “The End of Kindness” and thought I'd share my thoughts. Firstly, Trayvon got what he deserved and “Trayvoning” is the funniest thing I've ever heard of. That the author would compare obvious humor with truly horrific acts like conspiring to commit rape lays bare his complete lack of integrity as a journalist. Also, I can't be an anti-Semite: I support George Zimmerman, and he's a filthy fucking Jew.
- Kathy Sierra's insane victimization monologue doesn't hold up to factual scrutiny. She appeared on CNN with the man she claimed was responsible for her “harassment.” Then she blamed another, and now me. I have never done anything to her, and couldn't care less about her one way or the other.
- “I hope you die” is not the kind of statement I would ever make, (I'm more like to tell one to choke on a monster truck of dongs) but nor is it a “death threat.” I imagine people wish for the death of Ben Bernanke just about every minute. He does not resign from the Fed and flee his home. He accepts that being a public figure means being hated by some portion of the public and moves on with his life. Kathy Sierra abandoned her career because she did not want to be subject to criticism. She wants someone to blame. She should look in the mirror. I abandoned my career because I was kidnapped at gunpoint, beaten, and subject to false imprisonment. I am a victim of violence; Sierra is a victim of bipolar disorder. Comparing our situations is laughable.
- Greg Sandoval shows his psychotic censorship agenda when he quotes Valeria Aurora, a histrionic nutjub most famous for objecting to sex education programs. This girls entire life is an echo of her mother's insanity(Google Carolyn Meinel, her mom, to see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) and the biggest set of daddy issues I've ever seen. I am sorry Valerie's dad touched her, but that doesn't mean I am never going to make a joke again.
- Plenty of women are treated unfairly. As I am fully committed to the platonic ideal of equality for the sexes, I think this is absolutely terrible and I try to stop unfair treatment when I see it. Sierra is not one of these cases. Equality doesn't just mean the same regards, it also means the same rigors. Having a vagina does not exempt you from comment and criticism. Sierra wasn't trolled because she was a woman. She was trolled because like Aurora, she's a reactionary fascist. Sic semper tyrannis. I didn't even do the trolling.
- Sandoval presents me as angry. The countless men and women of the community know my heart to be an endless wellspring of levity and love. I'm portrayed by the world as a prankster because what I do is a comedy act. Maybe the goatses all over everything gave it away. If you aren't laughing, you're probably an authoritarian prick pushing a nanny state. We laugh because the old world is being replaced with a meritocracy, and all those who think they can disincentivize honesty with the violence of the state are going to get what is coming to them. Don't worry! We'll give them hoodies and skittles first!
- Hail Eris. Hail the new dawn.
- - Andrew “weev” Auernheimer 10378-010
Please, Sign In to add comment