- =========== MESSAGE 1 ===============
- Don't know. I'm on Gentoo, I have installed python 2.7 and 3.2. Python 2.7 is default. There is a special tool on gentoo to switch default python version. It probably creates only some links. E.g.: python -> python-2.7 and python-2.6 -> python-2.7.
- =========== MESSAGE 2 ===============
- Was something written on the terminal? Could you paste the output?
- You can check the correct directory for scripts in Gimp options dialog. The last option are Directories and there is Plugins "tab". I have there "/home/marian/.gimp-2.6/plug-ins"
- Please check that this is the correct directory. Then check you have the executable flag on LineBorder\LineBorder.py file. If still does not help, please paste listing of that directory Command: ls -la LineBorder (in the plug-ins directory)
gimp registry false spam detection
a guest Jun 30th, 2011 349 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data