- No package 'goocanvas' found
- Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
- installed software in a non-standard prefix.
- Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PACKAGE_CFLAGS
- and PACKAGE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
- See the pkg-config man page for more details.
- ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
- ==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build gpredict.
a guest Nov 12th, 2011 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data