Megamorphs 4 - 10 - Alternate Dimension Rachel
- The tower of bottles tipped.
- Something hit the side of my face. Hard. My eyes rolled in different directions. Tears blurred my vision. A dark shape, moving fast right for me. A bottle in her hand.
- I ducked, kicked instinctively, and caught yielding flesh. My vision was clearing but I was still wobbly.
- She was down on her butt.
- She slammed the bottle down on the ground. It shattered, leaving her holding a broken bottle, all jagged, ripping edges.
- A deadly weapon.
- I backed up, heard Marco yell, "Get your hands off me!"
RAW Paste Data