a guest Mar 25th, 2016 804 Never
- # XBMC Configuration
- # ==================
- # This configuration file that with XBMC by emulating a wireless
- # Xbox360 controller connected to the xpad kernel driver. It uses the
- # configuration files that come with XBMC, so it should work out of
- # the box without any further configuration of XBMC.
- # This file is identical to 'xpad-wireless.xboxdrv', except the
- # workaround for the trigger issue in XBMC.
- ui-clear = true
- device-name = "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver"
- # The resp filter moves the neutral position to zero to work around a
- # bug in XBMC, that causes bogus events when neutral position is
- # elsewhere. It loses a bit of precision in the trigger as result, but
- # that isn't noticable.
- # LT^resp:127:255=KEY_MINUS
- # RT^resp:127:255=KEY_EQUAL
- # EOF #
RAW Paste Data