a guest Feb 27th, 2020 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Emergency procedures
- Procedures for staff and volunteers to follow in an emergency should include:
- raising the alarm and informing the public
- onsite emergency response, ie use of fire extinguishers
- summoning the emergency services and continuing to liaise with them
- crowd management, including evacuation, where necessary
- evacuation of people with disabilities
- traffic management, including emergency vehicles
- incident control
- providing first aid and medical assistance
- The attached image describes the procedures in case of emergency.
RAW Paste Data