So this was a thing
a guest Jun 24th, 2017 238 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [8/31/2015 12:03:31 AM] Project Revolution: have you gotten sick of working with streamer yet?
- [8/31/2015 12:03:43 AM] Project Revolution: Try to tell the chat whats going on: Get demoded for it.
- [8/31/2015 12:03:51 AM] SoNick: He doesn't appear to be online right now is all I know?
- [8/31/2015 12:04:16 AM] Project Revolution: wow stop it
- [8/30/2015 11:54:18 PM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: ProjectRevoTPP: shrug, but please follow the rules even when TPP is not
- [8/30/2015 11:54:44 PM] Project Revolution: ..I thought you hated this kind of behavior during technical issues?
- [8/30/2015 11:54:51 PM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: you're no longer a mod
- [8/30/2015 11:55:24 PM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: I can't have you representing the stream and be unable to learn
- [8/30/2015 11:55:54 PM] Project Revolution: learn what? it's not very transparent: the stream appears broken to the average user, and twitchstatus.com doesn't show any abnormalities, plus I have no TV access
- [8/30/2015 11:56:27 PM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: appropriate conduct
- [8/30/2015 11:58:30 PM] Project Revolution: you value the conduct more than somebody being down to earth with the community? i value transparency above anything else: I stated that I did not know what the issue was and since I didnt have TV access or any knowledge of the way the PCs are setup that I cant do anything; not that moderator abilities matter much to me in the end anyway: ill still work on the various hacking problems preventing certain things in TPP/PBR from happening and such
- [8/30/2015 11:58:42 PM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: it's not about you
- [12:01:06 AM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: why did you think it was?
- [12:02:17 AM] Project Revolution: because people come to me to "fix the stream" when I have no such power, again, I was being transparent about me not knowing anything about TPP's black box, do you not like the " shrug " part? Is that the conduct you don't want?
- [12:02:30 AM] Project Revolution: or at least they yell at me in chat
- [12:02:32 AM] Project Revolution: more specifically
- [12:02:41 AM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: why didn't you say nothing then?
- [12:03:22 AM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: if you truely believe there is no purpose in saying anything then you must see your own behavior as being extremely odd
- [12:04:00 AM] Twitch Plays Pokemon: a moderator badge doesn't suit the messages you post in chat
- [8/31/2015 12:05:04 AM] SoNick: Oh wow
- [8/31/2015 12:05:29 AM] Project Revolution: staff talk: he has more issues than he lets on.
- [8/31/2015 12:05:46 AM] Project Revolution: we need to talk about the real possibility of forcing him to change ownership of TPP.
- [8/31/2015 12:06:00 AM] SoNick: That's not good! I've seen him throw a few fits at random people here and there, but I assumed that they were isolated events
- [8/31/2015 12:06:10 AM] Project Revolution: to you, specifically
- [8/31/2015 12:08:07 AM] Project Revolution: can I get you to practice python in your spare time (if you have any) to get it sharp?
- [8/31/2015 12:08:42 AM] SoNick: Between a full time job and working on getting back into shape (3 years sitting at a desk hasn't helped haha) I don't have much free time, actually!
- [8/31/2015 12:08:53 AM] Project Revolution: or at least get it good enough where you can understand his code, rewriting some of it isn't out of the realm of possibility
- [8/31/2015 12:10:42 AM] SoNick: Hm... I might be able to, but no promises
RAW Paste Data