a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Peterson first book:
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
- Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping.
- Make friends with people who want the best for you.
- Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.
- Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).
- Tell the truth -- or, at least, don't lie.
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't.
- Be precise in your speech.
- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
RAW Paste Data