a guest Jun 19th, 2017 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Stay civil. Don't throw insults, make racist remarks, stir up arguments, anything like that. Act like a reasonable person.
- No shock images. Don't post things like bestiality, excessive blood or violence, scat, or other content that would be similarly disgusting. This is ultimately case-by-case mod discretion.
- Nothing illegal. Once again, this is on us. We're not using any specific lawbook here, but avoid Child Pornography or planning crimes or anything like that.
- Don't ban evade. This is simple enough. If you really want to complain, come to #tgchan on irc.rizon.net and yell at someone with OPs.
- Don't spam. This would be things like advertising or posts unrelated to the thread. Actually contribute when you post.
- Make suggestions. Give the author something to work with. Fanart jokes, reaction images, disagreeing with other suggestions, long term plans, and commentary on the quest itself are best kept for the discussion thread. If you've already suggested, and want to defend your idea, link to the discussion thread and continue there.
- The author is in charge of their quest. They can take whatever suggestions they want, and request anything be removed from their threads.
- This bears repeating: Don't argue in the threads, whether it's over ideas or quality. That's what /questdis/ is for.
- Keep the threads related to /quest/. You can have ones for specific quests, authors entirely, or meta threads for a specific purpose, but if it's not related to /quest/, post it on /meep/.
- Make valid criticisms. Don't just say "I hate your quest" or "You are a terrible author", give reasons and preferably, ways to improve. ("Quit questing and go away" doesn't count.)
- /tg/ is for traditional gaming and related hobbies. Stay on topic, but pretty much if you follow the global rules you're fine.
- Nothing special here, either. If it was drawn, it's pretty much on topic.
- General Discussion is not a random board. When opening a new thread, be sure it has a point and post related content to it only. This is no place for combos, gets, or the like.
- There is no /temp/.
RAW Paste Data