jeffwincek Oct 4th, 2011 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #only proportionizes in the x direction so far
- # proportionize means to increase subdivisions such that there is approximately one
- # subdiv per scale factor which is currently the height of the object
- whichOne= plg.ls(selection = True)
- active = plg.polyEvaluate(whichOne, boundingBox = True)
- sizeX = active - active
- sizeY = active - active
- sizeZ = active - active
- XoverY = float(sizeX/sizeY)
- howMuch = float(howMuch)
- if XoverY > howMuch:
- print 'true'
- plg.polyCube(whichOne, e=True, sx = int(sizeX/sizeY))
- print 'false'
RAW Paste Data