New MC Server Installation Instructions
- Mod pack is here, it includes the forge installer:
- Find your .minecraft folder - C:\Users\[your login]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- It's a hidden file normally.
- Start -> Run -> and then type %appdata% is probably the quickest way to find it.
- Unzip the mod pack and copy and replace the folders.
- Run the forge installer.
- Start Minecraft. The launcher will have a profile for forge.
- Update the forge profile settings:
- Make sure the version is 1.10.2 forge - it'll be right at the bottom of the list.
- Copy and replace this into the java arguments to make it allocate 3GB of memory to avoid errors from running out of memory:
- -Xmn1G -Xms2G -Xmx3G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -d64 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts
- If Minecraft won't start when you hit Play, update your Java version.
- After starting Minecraft make sure you have all the resource packs enabled or some textures won't load. (Click Options -> Resource Packs)
- The server address is mc.tgchan.org
- If Minecraft can't resolve the address, try pinging it with a command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd and then type "ping mc.tgchan.org") and replacing it with the IP address you get a response from.
RAW Paste Data