Proposed Breath of the Wild 100% Definition
dannyb21892 Mar 22nd, 2017 (edited) 5,547 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- After some discussion in discord, we have come up with a pretty good possible definition for BotW 100% that could be used for ZSR and SRC. Keep in mind that NONE of this is set in stone and is just a suggestion. The base idea is the following:
- *Do everything that results in a permanent change to the UI*
- This includes many things, but is a very succinct overarching definition. The following things fall under this rule:
- -All heart and stamina upgrades (and thus all 120 shrines)
- -All Quests (complete counters for main quests [15/15], shrine quests [42/42] and side quests [76/76])
- -Complete map percentage counter (all koroks, towers, discovered places etc.)
- -All Key Items (all dungeon rewards, Kilton medals, bridles, saddles, Hestu's Gift, Confidential Envelope, Shiekah Slate+, Paraglider [are there others I forgot?])
- -Master Sword (this is the only weapon which can't be gotten rid of)
- -Fully upgraded Champion's Tunic, Zora Armor Set, Wild Armor Set, Thunder Helm (these are the only clothing items you can't get rid of. Note full upgrades requires all 4 great fairies)
- -All fully upgraded Runes
- -Full compendium
- Again, JUST a suggestion so don't be mad if you don't agree haha. For the record though, I like this definition a lot. Bonus points for very simple category statement. The only things I don't like that would fall under "permanent UI change" are getting the chest icons on the map for all shrine chests. But those things could be included just to not break the nice simple overarching rule.
RAW Paste Data