Guest User

Water Strainer Configuration

a guest
May 23rd, 2019
105
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. You can add custom loot entries by using xml-like tags. The relevant data needs to be surrounded by <...> and </...>
  2. Looking at the default table will give you some examples
  3. Adding a new entry requires at least the <strainer> and <item> tag (surrounded by <add>). Use <chance> to set item rarity (higher chance = more likely to drop)
  4. To copy the current loot table to another strainer use the <parent> and <child> tag (surrounded by <copy>)
  5. Please use a new line for every new entry or command, since loot entries can not spread over multiple lines!
  6.  
  7.        
  8. Main Tags:
  9. <add>  Used to add a new loottable entry. Requires the <strainer> and <item> subtag.
  10. <copy> Used to clone the current loottable from strainer X to strainer Y. Requires the <child> and <parent> subtag.
  11.  
  12. Sub Tags for <add>:
  13. [Required][String]  <strainer>    Specifies the strainer. Needs the strainer registry name (without modid).
  14.                                   Example: <strainer>strainer_survivalist</strainer>
  15. [Required][String]  <item>        Specifies the item/loot which drops. Needs a full registry name.
  16.                                   Does also accept the $BLANK$ keyword to add empty loot to the table
  17.                                   Example 1: <item>minecraft:sand</item>
  18.                                   Example 2: <item>$BLANK$</item>
  19. [Optional][String]  <group>       Puts the loot into a group. Can be used to group multiple drops together.
  20.                                   If the group is not set, a random unique one will be generated.
  21.                                   Example: Take a look at the Fish and junk group for Fisherman's Strainer
  22. [Optional][Integer] <chance>      Specifies the weight / rarity of a group. Higher value means higher chance. Value will be 100 if not set.
  23.                                   Example: <chance>50</chance>
  24. [Optional][Integer] <subchance>   Specifies the weight / rarity of an item. Higher value means higher chance. Value will be 100 if not set.
  25.                                   Can be used to give grouped items different chances. For example 25% chance for a gold nugget and 75% for an iron nugget.
  26.                                   Example: <subchance>25</subchance>
  27. [Optional][String]  <nbt>         Specifies additional nbt data for an item. This allows you to enchant items or set other custom data.
  28.                                   Example: Enchants the item with Efficiency I and Unbreaking I:
  29.                                   <nbt>Enchantments:[{lvl:1s,id:"minecraft:efficiency"},{lvl:1s,id:"minecraft:unbreaking"}]</nbt>
  30.  
  31. Sub Tags for <copy>:
  32. [Required][String]  <parent>      Specifies source strainer. Needs the strainer registry name (without modid).
  33.                                   Example: <parent>strainer_survivalist</parent>
  34. [Required][String]  <child>       Specifies the destination strainer. Needs the strainer registry name (without modid).
  35.                                   The child strainer will clear its loottable and copies the current one from the source.
  36.                                   The loot table of parent and child strainer can still be modified after the process.
  37.                                   Example: <child>strainer_survivalist_solid</child>
RAW Paste Data