Disaster Den Official US-WEST Server
KiraTheUnholy Jun 24th, 2018 (edited) 57,192 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><color=#00ff00ff>Welcome to the Official SCP:SL US-West server!
- Friendly Fire is on!
- Nuke cannot be activated for first 450 seconds.
- Intercom time is 30 seconds with a 120 second cooldown.
- This server is located in Los Angeles.
- ClassD Health is 100 | Scientist Health is 100 | Chaos Health is 130 | NTF Commander Health is 150 | NTF Scientist Health is 125
- NTF Lieutenant Health is 120 | NTF Cadet Health is 110 | NTF Guard Health is 110 | SCP173 Health is 4000
- SCP106 Health is 750 | SCP049 Health is 2200 | SCP096 Health is 3200 | SCP0492 Health is 300 | SCP939 Health is 2800
- SCP 939 has a 'rage' feature that increases his speed when being shot at.
- SCP 939 and 049 have special regen effects, SCP 939 regens health on kills and 049 regens by being around zombies!
- SCP 049 Can talk! Use the the same bound for 939 speech with him to check it out.
- 914 Has custom settings for roles on coarse and rough, try it out!
- We have custom loadouts for classes.
- Autonuke time is 25 minutes, after that the nuke cannot be disabled and is activated.
- We have chopper drops, the helicopter will drop a supply drop in NTF area on surface containing supplies every 12 minutes.
- Chaos and SCP may not win together on this server.
- SCP Swap has been added.
- To swap to an SCP you simply press ` on the keyboard to open the console. Then, you type .scpswap (SCP).
- Example: .scpswap 049 would swap you to 049.
- If that SCP is not currently taken, it will swap you automatically. If the SCP is taken, then the server will send a request to the player you would like to swap with. At that point, if they agree to swap they can type ".scpswap yes". If they do not agree to swap then they can type ".scpswap no".
- You can only do this at the beginning of the round so make sure you swap quickly.
- You can only swap to an SCP if you already are a SCP. Human classes cannot swap to a SCP.
- You can type .scplist to see which scps are on your team!
- <b><color=#00ffffff>If you like this server you can check out Disaster Den Gaming for other cool servers by heading on over to discord.gg/ddengaming</b></color>
- <color=#ffffffff>1. Do not intentionally teamkill or bleed (randomly shoot) people, crossfire and self-defense are fine.
- 2. Killing someone aiming intentionally above your head or below you to make it look it look like they're shooting you counts as self defense.
- 3. Follow the 'Guidelines for mic usage in-game'.
- 4. Do not hack/cheat.
- 5. D-Class Personnel may teamkill other D-Class in light containment before Chaos arrive/while they're not present.
- 6. Follow the 'Cross-Teaming Guidelines'.
- 7. If you are found to be intentionally delaying/not contributing to the round you may be forced to spectator.
- 8. If a player is AFK for more than 10 seconds at the beginning of a round they may be teamkilled freely.
- 9. Do not use exploits that can put you outside of the map/playable area. (This includes the SCP 106 elevator glitch)
- 10. Do not instigate teamkilling, this can be done by intentionally shooting near someone or bleeding them to make them kill you in response.
- <color=#ffff00ff>Guidelines for mic usage in-game</color><color=#ffffffff>
- - For all mic-related punishments aside from severe and repeated offenses the punishment will be a short temporary ban.
- - Please do not spam your microphone. This includes music/videos, unless you are using the intercom in which case just ensure it is not ear-rape.
- - Do not express racist/anti-semitic views or slurs over the microphone in anyway shape or form. You will be banned without warning on the US West Official server for slurs.
- - If your mic sensitivity is too high an admin may ask you to lower your sensitivity.
- - ADMINS SAY IS FINAL! Judgement is person-to-person so please don't come complaining to me or any other admin that 'someone said you could'
- - As SCP-939 please do not spam music using 'V' this will spam the entire SCP channel for all living SCPs. If you are asked to stop please do so.
- - You will always be warned for mic-related offenses before being punished. Please pay attention to these warnings to avoid administrative action. This does not include expressing racism and anti-semitic views over microphone on the US WEST Official server.
- <color=#ffff00ff>Cross-Teaming Guidelines</color><color=#ffffffff>
- - Two or more teams may cooperate to ensure a mutual benefit until the need to cooperate is no longer there. (Examples include: being locked in a room together, being chased together, taking down an enemy threat together) After the need is no longer there, you are expected to either resume conflict or leave walk away from each-other. (After which you are expected to treat each-other as enemies once more)
- - SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel. (Though it should not be repeated mercy, or mercy that involves following them/helping them. Simply leaving them alone is enough)
- - Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each-other. (Only against SCPs though, they may not team up against NTF or CI)
- - Cross Teaming in situations outside of these guidelines will garner you a warn, repeated offenses will garner punishments.
- <b>You may contact the server owner at Kira#0001 on discord.</b>
RAW Paste Data