bifan Jul 22nd, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Description: 1 DVD ripped to AVI.
- Faster EFT - Grief Recovery - Action System
- This is a single presentation of "Grief Recovery" which covers:
- The Action System for Healing
- How it Works
- Healing Your Heart
- Honoring Them Tough Decision
- My Father
- What is Faster EFT?
- Faster Emotionally Focused Transformation or FasterEFT is a methodology developed by Robert G. Smith after many years of study and practice.
- FasterEFT integrates the most effective elements of EFT, BSFF, NLP, spiritual understanding and the minds great ability to transform.
- FasterEFT has a healthy and logical belief system about how and why we have problems.
- FasterEFT uses simple protocols that can produce profound results and create deep changes in less time than other tapping methods.
- FasterEFT addresses the mind/body connection to give you control of your thoughts and emotions.
- It’s like acupressure with an attitude, which enables the conscious and unconscious mind to communicate with each other and the body to reduce stress and relieve physical and emotional symptoms.
- FasterEFT empowers you to change how you internally represent your past and become open to new possibilities for your future.
- This naturally creates a positive affect in the quality of your life NOW.
- About Robert:
- Robert G. Smith, is one of America’s leading experts on stress, spirituality, and healing.
- He is a respected leader in the field of personal growth, a popular radio guest and sought after motivational speaker.
- He has reached thousands of people with his positive message about personal power, love and healing.
- He has trained under some of America’s Greatest transformational teachers such as Dr. Richard Bandler, co-developer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP),
- Gary Craig, developer of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Dr. Larry Nims, developer of Be Set Free Fast (BSFF).
- Robert is known for his sense of humor, his ability to simplify the complex, and his dynamic training style.
- The web site for this material is at:
RAW Paste Data